I’m not a morning person, but I do love the idea of starting the day as early as possible. It’s knowing I have hours and hours ahead of me, enough to work, cross off everything on my to-do-list and be left with some time for myself that makes it worth it to get out of a bed that’s still warm, where Puss and hubby are deep asleep, and step into a room that grew cold over night.
As I write these lines the house is slowly getting warmer and I’m:
- Listening to Paloma’s “Only Love Can Hurt Like This”. It feels nice and comforting.
- Thinking I should have posted these pictures on Sunday, but it was too busy of a weekend anyway.
- Drinking a cup of black tea, saving my glass of latte machiato for the afternoon.
- Wishing for this week to go as planned because we have SO much to do.
- Waiting for the boys to wake up so that we could have a late breakfast together.
This outfit is what I wore on a cold, dark Saturday morning. We snapped the photos as fast as we could, I jumped and I talked the whole time, as I found it helped me cope with the freezing sensation. I acted goofy, moved a lot, and as a result many pictures were either blurry or silly. The latter ones will make for great memories someday. Because in this moment I am determined to make the best out of everything. Here’s to a super-productive week, huuuuugs, XO.