I believe I’ve said it many times before, but I’ll say it again. Blogging has thought me a great deal of things, none superficial, and I grew a lot ever since writing my first sentence on the blog. Today, I’m going to share some of the lessons I’ve learned the easy, or the hard way, ever since blogging.
I don’t have these reminders written somewhere on a wall, so gathering them all in a post might actually serve to further inspire me when I’m struggling. So here’s what I’ve learned so far:
- To remind myself that I don’t have to do what everyone else is doing.
- To not quit, even when the temptation to quit is huge.
- That it’s okay to live a life others don’t understand.
- To enjoy the small things and value simplicity.
- That I don’t have to be pretty like her when I can be pretty like me.
- That it takes time to find my voice and that is perfectly OK.
- To write, out of my heart, for me, for others, especially when trying to figure myself out.
- That fashion may be expensive, but style is not.
- That progress is progress no matter how small.
Monday’s outfit is what inspired me to write this post, as I feel it perfectly encapsulates all of the words written above. They may not all belong to me, but they sure describe the way I feel today. I’d love to know what blogging has thought you Sending lots of love your way! XO