I’m not going to lie, I initially planned to spend my Sunday in bed, wearing my pajamas all day long, my hair in a messy bun, with a tea in my hand and Puss very close by. But the thought of a good cup of coffee at my husband’s invitation managed to lure me out of the house. And I didn’t mind the dreary weather, not one bit.
Those of you following me on Facebook, were already introduced to the lovely interview (it’s in Romanian) I gave to Daniela from Fashion.Shopping.Gossip last week. In that spirit and because I want you to get to know me a little bit better, today I am going to share another 5 things you might not know about me .
Wearing | Zara Sweater and Heels | Orsay Jeans | Persunmall Trench Coat | H&M Bag, Rings & Necklace | Michael Kors Watch
5 Things You Might Not Know About Me
- If I were to close my eyes and think of my absolute favorite view, that would have to be of a city by night, with countless dazzling lights, seen from above. New York City is my ultimate dream in that sense.
- As much as I am obsessed with cats, I have an inexplicable fascination for butterflies that dates back to my childhood. That’s why insects don’t bother me at all.
- I can’t swim – but I plan on learning – which causes me an irrational fear of water. But I do love the sea.
- I dream of a cozy house decorated in white, beige and light grays, with large windows and brick walls.
- I absolutely love handwritten notes, there are plenty lying around our home, carrying all sorts of secret messages and cute drawings ^_^ In fact, I do most of my organizing and my to-do lists in handwritten form as well. Nothing beats writing down on paper.