Those of you who already follow me on Instagram or Facebook knew this article was coming today. I decided to do this post mainly because I wanted to share my first Lulubox experience with you guys, and secondly because the freezing cold outside prevents me for taking outfit pictures as often as I would like too. So instead of silence, I went in a slightly different direction. I might not be a beauty product freak, although I love my good dose of lipsticks, eyeliners and mascara, but that never prevented me from trying out things, and having my share of disappointments. So now, when I finally feel like I want more in this department, I developed certain crushes, on certain products that I might, or might not end up buying.
That’s when Lulubox comes in handy. Based on the same “discover, try, buy” concept already established by Glossybox, this package contains five or six beauty miniatures beautifully wrapped, making for a cute monthly surprise. My first box arrived earlier this week and the main reason I ordered it was because I found out it featured some Guerlain products. Of course, I haven’t got the chance to try out everything, but it felt nice to unwrap the box, and discover what’s inside.
1. Two cute little samples of the beautiful Guerlain – La Petite Robe Noire Perfume. This one I really, really loved right away, the entire box was smelling like black cherry.
2. A sample of Guerlain – Parure De Lumiere Light-Diffusion Foundation in Beige Naturel
03. Two samples of Sephora’s Smoothing Primer which I tried out today and I liked a lot, so I’ll definitely purchase it in full size ^_^
04. A sample of Sephora Waterproof Eye Make-up Remover
05. A sample of Guerlain Youth Serum that I don’t think I’ll be using right away, but who knows?
06. A cute nail file set that I’m planning to use soon enough. After all, Christmas asks for a perfect manicure!
All in all, I was really excited about my pink box this month, but now it’s time for me to get back to the real life. There are a lot of things to be done before Christmas. So if you’re just as busy-busy as I am, make the most of your time! Also, keep an eye on the blog for the next outfit post this weekend!